phone: (802) 387-8780
In general, the ordering process looks like this:
- Get in touch.
- Schedule an interview (via telephone, emailed questions, Skype, in person, etc.).
- Place a $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Design: once I have your deposit and fit data, I will produce a design for your new bicycle. Revisions will be made as necessary, culminating in your "sign-off" approval of the final design.
- Build: I will provide updates of the build process via photos, emails, or however you best like to communicate.
- Assembly: I will perform final assembly and prepare your new bicycle for shipping.
- Payment: Once I receive the balance due, I will ship your new bicycle to you. If you are local or care to visit my workshop in Putney, you are welcome to pick up your bicycle in person.
- Steel, TIG-welded frame: $2200 and up
- Steel, lugged, silver-brazed frame: $2750 and up
- Steel fork: $500 and up
- Repairs: Due to time constraints and a growing backlog of new bicycle orders, I am no longer available for bicycle frame repairs and modifications. Feel free to get in touch for a referral.
Frames include custom geometry, rider-specific tube set, cast headbadge, single color finish and choice of decal color.
Forks include custom geometry and a single color finish.
Many custom options are available. Custom paint, frame and fork features, and special components are available, including custom built wheels. Please ask for any specific pricing information regarding custom options.
Complete Bicycles are available, and are my favorite thing to make! I can source components from all major manufacturers to complete your custom bicycle.
I ship worldwide. Please ask if you have particular questions.
The current lead time is about 5 to 6 months. This can vary greatly depending on your bicycle's particular design characteristics.